KGB Pacemaker 125 Shifter Chassis
• The chassis is powder coated in Gloss Black color and CIK FIA homologated.
• The 1045mm chassis is made of seamless special chrome moly steel tubes of 32 mm diameter.
With front and rear removable laser cut torsion bars. All tube cutting is completed using state of the art CNC laser machines and tube bending is also completed using CNC machines.
• Components are CNC machined to tight tolerances using the best aluminum solid pieces and then titanium anodized. All these operations are performed within Parolin Racing Kart’s facilities.
• Stub axles are CNC machined from a single steel piece of alloy steel with laser cut tubular steering arms. Ackerman, camber and caster are all adjustable.
• Pedals are made of aluminum and present an ultra-low friction attachment system which provides enhanced feel.
• Brakes are AP RACE hydraulic self adjusting CIK FIA homologated, the cast iron ventilated front and rear.
Rear brake rotor is 194 x 18 mm in diameter, front brake rotors are 150 x 12 mm. Brakes, All components are produced within our Parolin Racing Kart’s facilities.
• The 50mm rear axle is supported by three bearings with special alloy cassettes.
• The seat is manufactured in fiberglass by IMAF and engineered using the latest ergonomic techniques along with extra right and left tubular steel seat supports.
• The CIK/FIA homologated EUROSTAR WINGS Black aerodynamic streamlined bodywork are produced within Parolin Racing Kart's facilities and supplied with a complete bodygraphic kit.
• Wheels are 210/130 and made of heat treated black anodized magnesium with a triple bead retention system.
• Equipped with an aluminum MOTORSPORT 322 mm anatomic steering wheel.
Pacemaker Pro Model –
• Magnesium wheel hubs.
• Magnesium axle cassets.
• Aluminum Ceramic brake rotors
• 345mm Black Ergonomic steering wheel.
• IMAF F6 Silver seat.
• Parolin Exclusive 3-67mm Gold Magnesium wheels.